Please note that the further development has been stopped. The version presented here will be the last version available.
nqDoc Editor Downloads and Updatesite
The 1.0 versions presented here are time limited free trials. The trial expires 30 days after the first installation.
If you have any questions or discover any issues, we welcome you to notify us.
The standalone version is the ideal solution for the content focused creation of
documentation. The Windows™ version has been tested on Windows XP™, Windows Vista™ and Windows 7™, each 32 and 64bit. The Linux versions are provided as Debian packages.
Choose the Plug-In version if you want to integrate the editor into an existing Eclipse™ installation. This version is the ideal choice for software project documentation. The Updatesite-URL is:
Have a look at the next section for step-by-step instructions.
Please review and accept the nqDoc License Agreement before downloading. The License Agreement constitutes a contract between you and nq4 Software UG (haftungsbeschränkt) with respect to your use of the editor.
OS-X Users: Please note that there are known problems running the current version with Apple™ OS-X.
Installation using the Eclipse Update Manager
Eclipse 3.5 (Galileo) or later
- Start Eclipse, then select Help > Install New Software...
- In the dialog that appears, click Add.
- In the resulting dialog box, enter a name for the remote site (e.g. nqDoc Plug-In) and enter this as its URL:
- You should now see the new site added to the search list (and checked).
- In the subsequent Search Results dialog box, select the checkbox for
- Read the license agreement and then select Accept terms of the license agreement.
- Click Finish.
- The nqDoc Plug-In is not signed; you can accept the installation anyway by clicking Install All.
- Restart Eclipse.
Updating the plugin version
To update the nqDoc plugin to the latest version, follow these steps:
- Select Help > Check for Updates.